The next annual International Scientific and Practical Conference for Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists "Region - 2020: Human-Geographical Aspects" was planned on April 2-3, 2020.
However, due to quarantine, the conference was held online.
To participate in the conference, applications and abstracts were submitted by 70 participants, including 17 – from foreign countries:
6 – from Georgia (I. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University);
7 – from Azerbaijan (Baku State University, State Maritime Academy, G.A. Aliyev Institute of Geography of the National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan);
2 – from Serbia (University of Belgrade);
1 – from India (School of Economics, University of Delhi)
1 – from China (Institute of Chinese Historical Geography at Fudan University)
To participate in the conference, applications and abstracts were submitted by representatives of the following higher education institutions, institutions and organizations of Ukraine:
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Institute of Geography of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Kyiv)
- Kyiv National Linguistic University
- Lesia Ukrainka East European National University
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- Vinnytsia State Pedagogical University named after M. Kotsyubynsky
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv Institute of Trade and Economics, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
- Uzhhorod National University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas
- Uman State Pedagogical University named after Pavel Tychyna
- Uman National University of Horticulture
- Ukrainian Hydrometeorological Institute of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine and the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- MOEI "Center for Tourism, Local Studies and Excursions of Student Youth of Ingulets District" of Kryvyi Rih City Council
- Municipal institution "Kharkiv specialized school of I-III degrees №11 with in-depth study of certain subjects of the Kharkiv city council of Kharkiv region"
- Among the conference participants:
3 doctors of sciences,
10 Post-graduate students and applicants,
2 lecturers and assistants,
as well as managers, teachers, schoolchildren, methodologists.
The authors sent 52 abstracts, which were thematically included in 5 sections.