Lecturers, staff, PhD students and students of the Department of Human Geography and Regional Studies take active part in international cooperation, in particular:
- take active part in scientific conferences, forums and seminars (Czech Republic, France, Poland, Latvia, Germany, Belgium, Belarus, Canada);
- conduct on-line seminars and lectures (Canada, Romania);
- undergo scientific and practical internships in universities of the European Union and companies (Romania, Poland, Spain, Turkey);
- invite renowned scholars from Europe to hold lectures for students of the department (lectires from universities in Poland, Estonia, Finland, Spain, Romania);
- sign contracts for cooperation and academic mobility with the support of international funding funds (Erasmus + agreements with the University of Girona (Spain) and Romania (Oradea).