One of the forms of training scientific and pedagogical staff is postgraduate, doctoral studies and institute of applicants:
Foreigners and stateless persons enter the University for postgraduate studies during the year based on the results of assessment / review of documents and entrance examinations in certain subjects and language of instruction (foreign language).
List of documents for entering the postgraduate school:
1) document (original and its notarized translation into Ukrainian) on the previously obtained educational (educational-qualification) level, on the basis of which the entry is made;
2) appendix (original and its notarized translation into Ukrainian) to the document on the previously obtained educational (educational qualification) level, on the basis of which the entry is made;
3) copy of the passport document of a foreigner and its notarized translation into Ukrainian or a document certifying a stateless person;
4) invitation to study in Ukraine or copy of a certificate of temporary residence in Ukraine;
5) 4 photos measuring 30 x 40 mm.
6) research proposal (abstract) in the chosen scientific specialty or a list of published scientific papers and inventions certified in the prescribed manner at the candidate’s place of work / study in Ukrainian or English
Documents are submitted in Ukrainian. Submitting documents is held at the Department of Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies from July 15 to July 31.
Entrance examinations consist of:
Contact information of the Department of Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University: Adress: Square Svobody 4, Kharkiv, 61022 , room: 3-70, phone: 707-55-68.
Head of the Department: Anhelina Konshyna
The program of admission exam in postgraduate studies in specialty 11.00.02 - "Human Geography"
Admission Rules for Postgraduate and Doctoral programs at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University in 2018
The list of documents required for admission to the postgraduate and doctoral programs of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Changes in the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On approval of the list of branches of knowledge and specialties for which candidates for higher education are trained"
Order "On approval of the schedule of the educational process at the educational and scientific level of higher education"
Order on the introduction of the decision of the Academic Council "On the approval of temporary standards of higher education of the university, educational and scientific programs and curricula for the applicants training of higher education at the third educational and scientific level"
Educational and scientific program "Human Geography" of the specialty 103 Earth Sciences
PhD training curriculum in the specialty 103 Earth Sciences (2019)
Explanatory note to the PhD training curriculum in the specialty 103 Earth Sciences
Educational and scientific program for the PhD training in the specialty 103 Earth Sciences
PhD students’ schedule
Educational and methodical complexes from the PhD training curriculum in the specialty 103 Earth Sciences, educational and scientific program "Human Geography"