Natalіia Dobrovolska – PhD in Geography, Assistant Professor of the Department of Human Geography and Regional Studies, Faculty of Geology, Geography, Recreation and Tourism, V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
She was born on 4 November, 1988 in Kharkiv. During 2005-2010 she studied at the Department of Geographical Monitoring and Environmental Protection of the Faculty of Geology and Geography, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. In 2011-2014 she was being Phd student of the Department of Human Geography and Regional Studies. She worked on the Phd thesis “Human-geographical aspects of ecologically balanced farming (illustrated by Kharkiv region)”. In 2014 she defended Phd thesis and she has been working as Assistant Professor of the department.
She teaches courses:
• Methodology of scientific research
• Fundamentals of economics and its teaching methods
• Local history and tourist activities
• Regional economic and social geography
• Information geography and GIS
• Informatics with the basics of geoinformatics
• Geographic information systems
• Spatial and systemic analysis in social geography
• Seminar: economics at school
• Management of tourist and recreational activities
• Population geography and settlement
• Basics of scientific activity and methods of scientific work with schoolchildren
• Fundamentals of economics and financial literacy
Research interests: geoinformational technologies in modern geographical studies, environmental management, ecologically balanced farming.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel: +38 (057) 773-01-49
Postal adress: Square Svobody, 4, room 3-62, Kharkiv, 61022, Ukraine